31 March 2012

Ancestry.com 1940 Aces program

I'm so excited! I just received an email inviting me to the Ancestry.com 1940 Aces program.


The 1940 Census will be made available MONDAY, 2 April 2012 by the National Archives and Records Administration. Once Ancestry.com receives the census, they will begin uploading census images to their site so we can all can browse the census. This collection will be a browse-only collection at first, according to Ancestry.com. The 1940 Census will be accessible free of charge throughout 2012 on Ancestry.com, according to today's message from them!


As I venture through this new resource and through the information provided by Ancestry.com, I will certainly be posting often! If you have a specific question, please feel free to post a comment and I will do my best to answer it or refer you to the appropriate contact if I cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment